I have tried to provide feedback to emails that come in from this site over the years. There seems to be some recurring issues with having an open email to answer follow-up questions on this site. These issues usually result from one of the following:
- People do not read the site before emailing me questions that are already answered here.
- People ask me how to become involved in this work in spite of my repeated statements that I am not a gateway into this world and there is no conventional track to formation outside of the priesthood and a Bishops mandate (for Roman Catholics).
- People assume I am checking email every day and that I will get back to them within hours, then becoming angry and sometimes abusive when I do not.
- People assume I can become directly involved in every demonic case that occurs (that is impossible, my primary mission at this time is to train priests and assist Bishops).
I think the failure has been partially mine for not being more clear on this site, so I'm trying to correct that here.
Here are the limits to what I can do via email for the general types of emails people send:
- If you want to be a "demonologist" please do note write me. I've explained many times, and in many places, that there is no training for this area that is open to laity as a rule. Even if I was able to provide this training I could not as all my time in this work is spent helping exorcists with cases and training priests.
- If you believe you are experiencing a demonic problem you need to work with your local religious leader. I cannot take on every case as I'm just one person with limited resources. All I end up being able to do is encourage people to work with their local religious leaders. I know that sometimes the local religious leader doesn't want to help, I don't have a solution for this.
- If you "want an exorcism" I cannot help you. Exorcists only perform exorcisms at the order of their Bishop, not me. You have to work with the system, which starts with your local pastor.
- If you are a paranormal group and feel you have found a demonic case I can't offer much help. Real demonic cases need to be handled by clergy, not paranormal groups. Most groups realize this and step back, which is all I can advise you to do. The people need to work with their religious leaders. You are welcome to give the family my web site address and they may find useful information here about how to contact their religious leader.
If you are a Bishop or a priest and want consultation on a case you are of course welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
do not copy the material on this site, but link to this site instead.
All material Copyright Adam Blai.